Hemp Oil for Arthritis Pain
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
It is estimated that around 53 million persons in the United States alone have been diagnosed with arthritis, making it the leading cause of disability in the country.
Even more worrying is the fact that it is anticipated that the number of people who become infected with the disease will rise to 67 million by the year 2030. In addition, there are an additional 300,000 children, ranging in age from infants to adolescents who are affected by arthritis.
Table of Contents
- What Is Arthritis?
- What are the root causes of arthritis?
- Risk Factors
- What symptoms are associated with arthritis?
- How exactly is arthritis identified and treated?
- Hemp oil for Arthritis Pain
- Hemp oil Precautions
- Final Words
What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis encompasses not just painful joint conditions but also degenerative joint illnesses. Arthritis can affect everyone, regardless of age, gender, or color.
Women are more likely to be affected than males, and age is a major factor in the onset of this condition. The range of severity of its symptoms includes:
- Joint pain, stiffness, edema, and sensitivity to touch
- Bodies with heated, reddened joints.
- Limping and a decrease in range of motion
- Abnormal joint development (s)
- Difficulty with routine activities, such as walking or navigating stairs
- Decreased life joy
What are the root causes of arthritis?
Each of the several types of arthritis has its own distinct set of underlying reasons. Gout is a condition that can arise, for instance, if there is an abnormally high concentration of uric acid in the body.
On the other hand, the exact cause of various varieties of arthritis is still unknown at this time. If any of the following conditions apply to you:
- Have a history of arthritis in their family.
- Have a profession or participate in a sport that causes your joints to experience stress on a consistent basis.
- Have some autoimmune disorders or viral infections.
- Age: The risk of developing arthritis increases with advancing years.
- Both smoking and a lack of physical activity have been linked to an increased risk of developing arthritis.
- Regarding gender, the majority of arthritic conditions are more prevalent in women.
- Weight: Being overweight places additional strain on your joints, which can contribute to the development of arthritis.
What symptoms are associated with arthritis?
Among the most common symptoms are:
- Pain in joints
- Some sort of Redness
- Swelling in joints
- Feeling Tenderness
- Warmth joints
How exactly is arthritis identified and treated?
Visit your primary care physician if you have concerns that you could have arthritis. The healthcare expert will inquire about your symptoms and become familiar with the ways in which joint discomfort impacts your daily life. Your healthcare professional will conduct a physical exam, which may involve the following procedures:
- Checking your mobility and seeing how much range of motion you have in your joints.
- Examining the areas around your joints to see if there is any soreness or swelling.
- Doing an assessment of your general health to ascertain whether or not your symptoms could be the result of another medical problem.
Hemp oil for Arthritis Pain
Researchers believe that the compound attaches to receptors in the body known as cannabinoid receptors; in turn, these may cause the body to produce natural cannabinoids. The mechanism that is responsible for CBD's beneficial effects on health is not completely understood; however, researchers believe that this compound attaches to these receptors.
The effects that CBD oil has on your brain are different from those that THC has. THC and CBD both have an effect on the brain, but they do so in very different ways.
According to Healthline, CBD oil can help relieve pain and the symptoms of inflammation by interacting with two receptors known as CB1 and CB2. These receptors are termed CB1 and CB2.
Because CB2 is involved in the immune system, this could help explain why persons with inflammatory autoimmune forms of arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis, may get relief from using CBD oil (RA).
Dr. Rim reports that some of her patients who suffer from arthritis have experienced relief from its symptoms, but she emphasizes that CBD oil is only meant to be used in conjunction with other treatments and should not be considered a primary therapeutic option.
Get rid of Arthritis pain using the best supplements here at Vorst Canada.
Hemp oil Precautions
When consumed via the oral route:
Food made from hemp seeds, hemp seed oil, and hemp seed protein are all extensively used. When used as medicine for up to six months at a time, hemp seed oil is likely to be safe to consume.
There is not enough trustworthy information available to determine whether or not hemp flowers, hemp leaves, or oil made from the flower or leaf are safe or what the potential adverse effects may be.
There is not enough trustworthy information available to determine whether or not hemp can be used safely during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Try to be on safe side by avoiding hemp oil.
There is not enough trustworthy information available to determine whether or not hemp is safe for use around children. Children have occasionally reported experiencing tiredness and red, bloodshot eyes after using hemp seed oil.
There is a possibility that those who are allergic to cannabis are also allergic to hemp. If you have an allergy to cannabis, you should use hemp with extreme caution.
The protein included in hemp has the potential to decrease blood pressure. This could result in a dangerously low blood pressure, which would be especially dangerous during surgery. At least two weeks before a scheduled operation, you should call off your use of hemp protein.
The appropriate treatment can lessen arthritic symptoms. Lifestyle adjustments may help you manage your arthritis in addition to doctor-recommended medicines.